Translate in your own language ;)

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Beauty of nature captured by ME!

So, I was sitting on my chair, in the garden, watching the raindrops come down, enjoying the "pittar pattar" sound and the typical fragrance of rain until I was struck by a realization. I looked around and saw the lovely scenic nature surrounding me. The lush greenery with flowers blooming.. all that I said was "Beautiful"!

I was never interested in photography until yesterday when this incident happened. Clicked a few pictures to capture these beauty.
P.S I am not a professional photographer, so might be didn't do whole justice to the pics. But do check it out!
These are a few pics:





And these pictures below were taken just before it was about to rain! Splendid isn't it ?




6 comments:

  1. I just followed you, because you were the only pleasant/well mannered blogger that I could find over at the Blogger Support: Coffee Shop forum. I'll find out soon enough what your blog's all about, and I hope that I'll enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Florida: Thanks!
    Promise, I won't disappoint you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the flower pictures you took. Very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete