Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 27 June 2011

Diamonds in the sky!

You ever get that feeling when you are completely lost in something, staring at that one particular thing or place, realizing being automatically calm and composed.
 Yes, I get that feeling when I look into the night sky and I am completely obsessed with it!

Those stars shining like precious diamonds scattered all over the dark sky, and the moon glowing in its pure glory. I don't think, the night sky could get any better than this. The scene is purely magnificent.

As a kid too, I was always fascinated by the scene. I wanted to become an astronaut. I wanted to explore space, I wanted to go to through the beautiful rings of Saturn and touch the Moon.
Now, as a teen, nothing has changed. Might be, I now know that my main aim in life is not being an astronaut after all, but I still enjoy its beauty. There isn't a single day, I don't stargaze. It gives me a strange feeling, a feeling that gives me immense satisfaction and fills me with calmness. The questions in which I am trapped during the whole day, are solved during that period. It's like a gravitational pull or something that draws me closer to it!

It is said that- "diamonds are a girl's best friend", but for me, nothing can beat these diamonds in the sky!
I used to love them, I do love them and would continue to do so....
... well why not, they are the one who helps me de-stress myself and untangle the problems within me.

If you ever get time, go stare at the night sky, one of the nature's most beautiful scene in it's pure pristine form and then realize the change in you, your mind and your soul.
Enjoy! :)


8 comments:

  1. "It is said that-'diamonds are a girl's best friend', but for me, nothing can beat these diamonds in the sky." Wonderfully expressed. And to think that that infinite beauty and comfort is available to us every night and all we have to do is tilt back our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I love stargazing! There is just something about those little sparkles in the sky that just keeps your attention and leaves you mesmerized. I love it. When I lived more towards the city center I didn't see a lot of stars, but now I live more in a suburb type of area with more green around and I saw a lot more sparklies ^_^. Couldn't be happier about this, though it can be a tad quiet for me in this neighborhood haha.

    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manmay: :)

    @nothingprofound: Thank you :)
    Yes, just tilt back our heads and enjoy! ;)

    @TJ: Well, there can't be any rose without thorns :P
    I am glad you liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel 10 years younger after reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perhaps a lot of people wanted to be an astronaut then... I envy poor people... I may have lanterns and artificial lights in my home but they have the stars... I can't see the stars anymore... You know why... cause I'm nearsighted... You make me want to go back to being a kid, have feelings of nostalgia.. sad but thank you.. :P :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nenehfer: Your comment made me said "Aww..." :$

    ReplyDelete