Translate in your own language ;)

Friday, 8 July 2011

The day I turned 16! =)

I love the feeling that I get on my birthday! I am made feel so special and that day is full of sweet surprises. Yesterday, was my 16 birthday.. I should say "sweet 16", it was also a day I could not forget my entire life.. the most memorable birthday ever!

As the clock striked 12, I was flooded with calls and texts from my friends and family members wishing me a very happy birthday unlike the past years where only a few of my close mates used to wish me. I got texts from my friends stating how much they love me and I am important in their life. Isn't that sweet ? What more could I ask for on my birthday, the gift of love and care which I already have is the best gift for me.

One of my friend played guitar and sang the happy birthday song for me, It was a video which he showed. That made my day. =)
The series of wishing and celebrating lasted throughout the school hours. Approximately about 250 people had wished me yesterday. OMG, till the past years they were not more than 50!
I guess my social life is expanding now.
I have received tons of chocolates, well I don't mind because I love chocolates! <3
Greeting cards, Photo frames, chocolates-- these were some of the things i received as my gifts, but nothing could match the love, care and the happy birthday video which I received.
That is priceless! <3

One last time:
Happy belated birthday to me =)

19 comments:

  1. HAPPY birthday My friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very happy birthday to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, I love your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy lovely day dear ,dont ever loos this feeling even in ur 60's.
    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweety, Happy Birthday, 16, wow. I just had a birthday July 5th but I am sure not close to your age! Put it this way, I dont think there was blogging on my 16th! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am new at it and will keep trying to make it work. You seem like you have a nack for writing and a very positive soul, very enlightening for your age. I have a son only a few years older then you and hes well...not that postive. how refreshing. keep up the good work and visit me again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment means a lot to me @wordsbydawn!
    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! i just want to greet you. hehe. you've got a nice blog. :) you can visit mine here: http://a-muggle-story.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated 16th! I can't even remember my 16th year, so in light of that... ENJOY IT!! Record it, photograph it, write about it... Time moves on and, if we don't prepare ourselves, memories will escape us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Trish: Thankx a lot, would check out your blog too!

    @Florida: You are right, I did preserved a lot of memories associated with this birthday, Time doesn't move... It runs :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy sweet 16th! Hope you had an amazing birthday x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your blog! And happy birthday! Hope you had a good one and will have many in the years to come!
    Anyways,
    Ameliorater

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's perfect topic and awesome design. I learned some new thing through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot..
    Means so much to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well this is kinda late... but WOO HOO! Happy 16! I recently turned 16 too :D
    Nice blog! I'm following -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha :P
    Thank you so much sydney! :)

    ReplyDelete