Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 22 August 2011

De-stress yourself!

Ah! We all are busy in our web of life, so busy we do not even have time for ourselves.Everyday is the same monotonous routine and at one point of time,we do get stressed and fed up. Even I do!
So here are some tips which makes me de-stress myself and makes me ready for an another day/another challenge to prove myself, because I believe...
...everyday is a test, where we have to prove ourselves in this game of life!
I have arranged them in the order of their impact. 
I hope these tips would help you too :)

1. A hot water bath:
In my list, this comes at the top position. Nothing can prove more beneficial at reducing stress level than soaking yourself in a tub full of warm water , and if you add a few drops of bath oils into it, it adds as a cherry on the cake. The warm water also relaxes you physically by loosening the stiff muscles and the aroma of the oils have a calming and a soothing effect on the human body.




2. Listen to your favorite music: 
Yes, scientifically it has been proven that listening to your favorite kind of music sends your brain "feel good" signals which reduces your stress level. It is relaxing and can change your mood in a split second.

When I ain't feeling good, like I had a fight with my friends, I listen to party or cheerful songs like Tik Tok by Ke$ha or Who's that chick by Rihanna and I forget everything and dance :D
Well, that is just me, I like pop songs. It doesn't matter what kind of songs you listen as long as you love it.
Note: Do not listen to sad/gloomy songs about loss or death. That could worsen the situation.


3. Try stargazing:
It works for me 99.9 %!
Go in your balcony or terrace during night time and silently just gaze at the night sky. Think about what all happened during the day and what is the reason behind this stress and how you could resolve it..
.. not kidding, you would find the answers within yourselves. This is because, you gain a sense of peace when you look at the sky constantly with no one around. And I am sure, you would find yourselves much at peace after this.





4.Aromatherapy: 
As mentioned in point number one too, aromatherapy can do wonders! The aroma's in the oils have such amazing power of soothing and calming the human brain, you can not even imagine.
I would suggest you not to spray air freshener or use those electric fresheners available in the market. They could spoil your health.
To enjoy this, the best way is light a candle under aromatic oil. That is wayyy better!



5. Spend some time outdoors:
Spending some time outdoor means go out in the sunshine and let the sun shine on your face! Try gardening or just spend some time in your garden while having a cup of coffee. The fresh air and the beauty of nature would sure have an impact on your mind!






Well, these were the five tips that always work for me when I am not able to cope up with everything in my life and ultimately get stressed out. Hope these tips would help you in some way or the other!
Keep smiling! :)

19 comments:

  1. Lat year in school, I had to take Health. I read that taking a bath was proven scientifically to help you. The steam makes it easier to breath, relaxing you. {Also, if, God forbid, you have trouble breathing (this happened to my friend and on the way to the hospital she tried this and it worked), the boiling water will make you feel better. Plus, what can't bubbles cure? Nothing. Bubbles=The Force.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, a hot water bath is all what I need to relax myself! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i really glade i stumped onto this blog, because its pretty awesome :) Im following you now :) I hope you do the same :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like swinging in my backyard with my ipod in. That covers both 5 and 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Bath Times deff my number 1 favorite! lights off and candles make it even better. :) love your post, keep um coming :)

    http://sylloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this blog! So glad I found it. There are so few interesting blogs that I can relate to! Bubble baths & music, deffo helps me relax. Hot chocolate, too....
    www.thegirlwiththenotepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extra Hot Bath, Music, and Candles ALWAYS work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh! I love taking a bath to relax after a busy day. Unfortunately I don't have time to do as often as I'd like:( Great post, I really want to try star gazing now!

    www.embracemessyhair.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you tried doing something physical? I de-stress myself everyday through karate training.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karate ?
    Seems cool, nopes I never tried

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely great way to relax for short while!

    http://geekyfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Taking photographs of nature also helps me de-stress on focus on positive things!

    Nice blog :)
    Check out my blog at dreamingindecember.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ^^
    nature photography is my new love :)

    ReplyDelete