Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 14 November 2011

The beautiful sky!

The beauty of nature has always fascinated me. It actually makes me feel blessed to be in this beautiful world and helps me realize that we are the only one who makes our life complicated.
One day, when I was on my evening stroll, I looked up the sky and saw a picturesque scene. Captured it with my camera and thought to share with you all :)
Enjoy!
Psstt.. I'm growing up more as a nature photographer too now ;)

Every cloud has a mystery to tell!
The golden blaze of sunlight- Sunset <3





13 comments:

  1. Exactly like me... this is some kind of hobby of mine, clicking photos of the sky...AWESOME, your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Seema: Thank you :)

    @Nikhil: I too love clicking pics of nature, I carry my camera wherever I go.
    Thanks a ton for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Visiting from the group Bloggers.

    Awesome photos! I especially like the sunset one.
    Nicely done.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Imaginary Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice natural shots. I also love sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andy: Thank you, glad you liked it :)

    @Jidhu and magiceye: Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures. You obviously have an eye for photogrphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Beans: I love nature photography, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love looking at the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes we look around us and all we see is beauty and simplicity and we begin to wonder, 'why is our life this ugly and complicated? but the truth is we seldom know the answer to even such a simple question we ask our self'

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ramakant: Thank you :)

    @Zebraunicornasiss: Me too, Hi5 :D

    @WISDOM: I so agree :)

    ReplyDelete