Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 19 December 2011

Ho! Ho! It's Christmas...


Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

This used to be and still continues to be my favorite carol as this was the only carol I used to sing in my school assemblies since I was a kid on Christmas. Ah! How that one word used to brighten up my face in December.

"Would Santa Claus gift me this Christmas too mum ?" I used to ask. and with a beaming smile, she used to reply, "Of course, sweetie. After all you have been a good child throughout the year."

I used to decorate the house and the Christmas tree as beautiful as I could possibly make, along with my mum. Christmas decorations, lights, snow spray and all sorts of things. and after we had finished, we used to both look at each other and smile. :)


I used to think, this really happens :P

On the Christmas eve, I used to sing carols and even though my voice sucks, my parents still used to applaud and cheer me up for my singing abilities. (I still doubt, they were sarcastic :P )
At night, I could never sleep. Gazing at the window, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive was the hardest but my favorite part. Even though I almost stayed up the whole night, Santa Claus only came when I gave up and finally fall asleep. 








Years passed and I finally found out that my Santa Claus is no other than my parents itself. Yes, I was heartbroken because I used to believe in him so much and all of a sudden I was waken up from my beautiful fairy-land dreams. But I guess, this is a part of growing up! But even now, my Santa never forget to visit my house and leave me presents. Still on Christmas eve, I decorate my house with my mum and torture them with my singing talent :P And still they fill me up with happiness when I see the presents signed under my name under the Christmas tree. 

Christmas has always been my most memorable and favorite festival ever. According to me, this festival celebrates love, care, affection and togetherness. On this Christmas, I think Santa has already gifted me the presents. I am loved and cared for, and for me nothing can beat this. It is priceless 


Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way...
Oh, what fun it is to ride,in a one horse open sleigh.

so lift up your Christmas spirits, and hang your stockings. Who knows, Santa Claus just might come in ? ;)


MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OF YOU! =)



psstt.. You noticed the change in my blog ?
Added the animated snowfall and the Christmas bells, to celebrate Christmas. It would be here till the new glorious 2012 starts! :)

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Girl. I like your parents still care for you and bring you presents on Christmas.

    Lucky Girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, I used to hang socks...:) :):)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. walaupon saye tak kenal awak dan saye seorang yg beragama muslim, I just wanna wish you merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jidhu: Same to you :)

    @Deepak: I surely am ;)

    @Saru: Same to you :)

    @keyri: You too :)

    @Sharon: It's close to my heart, and thanks :)

    @Puanthanh: Thank you for the wishes, I wish the same for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry Christmas. enjoy dear/ lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays!
    I wish for your days to be filled with grace and cheer ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you too. I wish a bright and happy 2012 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @some unspoken words: Thanks :)

    @Rui C: Thank you, same to you :)

    @Joanne: Thanks for the wishes :)
    Wish the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Post, Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete