Translate in your own language ;)

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Welcoming 2012 :)

01/01/2012

The first day of the year. New year, new resolutions, new promises, new memories, new people and a new YOU. Ah! how time flies, can't believe it's 2012 yet.

"Bad news is time flies, good news is you are the pilot."


It's is obvious that not all of our days in the past year had been the same. There were times when we resided at cloud 9 and there were times when everything was falling apart and congratulations you made it to an another new year full of surprises for you to unfold.

Time would pass by but it is up to us how me make the most out of it. Do we whine about our past or change our present to build up a better future ? Ask yourself, has the year 2011 passed the way you wanted it to be ? If not, why din't you made the change ?  New year gives you an another chance to know the true meaning of life.

The past year has changed me completely. I started blogging, met so many amazing people across the globe because of this and made new friends. Discovered my love for photography and I may take photography serious sometime soon too. Where as my high school life is concerned, I finally realized the difference between true and fake friends. Finally understood how jealousy is the root cause of each broken friendship/relationship, how people can be so fickle minded and no matter who so ever leaves you in life, your parents won't. they love you the most in life like infinity times more.
The past year doesn't leave a good memory behind for me and I have gone during the most sorrowful but learnt phase of my life and I am thankful for that. If i would have regret, whine and cry for all that has happened to me in the past year, I would have only wasted my precious time when I am alive.

I want it to be short and simple. Life is too short to wake up and regret. So live up each and every moment of your life. Don't just exist! Tell people how much they mean to you, thank them for being with you when no one else was and apologize when it was your mistake. Take chances, make mistakes, gain experience and learn something new.

"Don't wait for a perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect."


2011 now has become a past, don't let it affect your future. It's a new year, start a new beginning full of positive energy and then see how could this new year be better than the last year. Don't see the glass as half empty, I say don't even see the glass as half full. The glass is always full- 50% liquid, 50 % air ;)

You just need to change your own perspective, the way you look at things and how you tackle situations. How you take your failure and how do you still stay on land after achieving great success. The secret of life lies within you, just search for it and you have achieved salvation.

I won't wish you a happy new year because no one can guarantee you that the next 365 days of your life would be happy. There would be highs and there would be lows. I would say survive the new year and make it better than the previous year.

New year, new reasons to be happy :)


P.S I just saw that my follower count has gone to 300 + ! I couldn't have received a better new year gift than this. Thank you so much friends :)


17 comments:

  1. nice thought provoking and inspiring post ....
    thanks
    http://jidhusnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you learned a lot in the past year. Congratulations on the wisdom you gained. May you continue to view the world with much optimism despite the hurdles you'll come across with in the future. :-)

    I wrote a post somewhat similar to this...
    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-am-where-i-am-supposed-to-be.html

    Do drop by if you have the time.

    Take care and God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bipin and jidhu: Glad you liked it :)

    @Irene: Thank you, visited your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it....especially "Don't wait for a perfect moment. Take a moment and make it perfect."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rambling prose: Thanks! :)

    @Richi rich: Thank you :)

    @paul: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Don't wait for a perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect." ..... Happy New Year. :) Nice Post. Hope 2012 turns out better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @debbie: Thanks :)

    @jyothi: Thanks and hope the same for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following, and have a nice 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. I want the same balance in my life as you have, mine also is not devoid of troubles. But if they are not there, life gets boring..

    Wish you a greater happier new year!

    adorableadulthood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ginger, swati and honey_va: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelsea Ballerini18 January 2012 at 01:46

    This is such a great entry. I love the honesty, "I won't wish you a happy new year because no one can guarantee you that the next 365 days of your life would be happy." My favorite part of January 1st is that I know I have a whole year of expecting the unexpected. That the next 365 days will bring new people, opportunities, and situations that will be both good and bad, resulting in growing as a person. That is such a cool thing to think about. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete