Translate in your own language ;)

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Rain memoirs ! - Poem

The awkward moment when you wake up in the middle of the night due to the loud noises made by the wind outside and half asleep a poetic line stuck you and you decide to elaborate and write a poem on it.


Yes, I experienced that awkward moment last night and here what I have come up with. my second poem till date. First one being Teenage love!  Young poet in the making :D



When the sun goes down and the moon rise up,
shining in it's full glory is soon hidden by clouds.
When the dark gets darker and 
the rain starts to pour down.
And as the wind knocks at my window bringing with it the memories of us,
Like thirst is quenched it satisfies my soul.
Tingling my skin the cool water casts it's spell over me,
Wishing you were here with me
to watch me still believe in fairy tales or maybe just replaying our past.
Seeing how the sky plays it's orchestra when we are together,
under the pouring rain
when it's just you and me.
I wish this happens,
The water of heaven washes off the dust from our lives
our future be as colorful as a rainbow....
and it would always be just you and me!



Well, this isn't the most amazing poem on earth but I do like it. Maybe because it's my creation when I even ain't a poet. 
What do you think about this ? Would love to hear what you have to say about this one :)

13 comments:

  1. I think it's a great poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem! The night and when it rains (90% of days here in Ireland) are the most inspirational times, and I think your poem is really very good. Keep it up!

    I always have a sketch book next to my bed, and have all sorts of strange poems and ideas in there. There is one epic poem about my intense passion for a lad in my class, in which I talk like it's the end of the universe - when I read it today, I had to think who it was supposed to be about. I suppose your emotions carry you away sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      90% of the days, soo cool. I could live everyday under the rain.
      I would love to see the poem you wrote. Such poems are written straight from the heart and do make an impact in one's life.

      Agree with the part, emotions do carry you away sometimes! :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic... The flow makes the journey of a reader Magical

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a really sweet poem with lots of meaning.. I love spending time with someone special when it's raining outside, it makes me feel secluded with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rain, but I don't live where it rains more that once a week. Good poem. Keep writing.
    I just stopped by from BPOTW and glad I did.
    Hopefully you can stop by my post. http://charlottesmenagerie.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-tell-if-its-boy-or-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. gan review tentang forum imago nanti link blognya dipasang di forum . baca disini ! http://imago.indonesianforum.net/t206-pengen-blognya-di-tampilin-di-halaman-utama-forum-ini

    ReplyDelete