Translate in your own language ;)

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Teary night!- Poem

So, this is officially my third poem! First being Teenage love!
This poem too written, I would say typed on my ipod at night like Rain memoirs while trying to sleep. :D

Do leave your comments :)





In the darkest of hour
I fail to sleep,
tossing and turning around
this I can't believe-
how things changed so easily,
can't you feel ?

A cyclone in my heart I bear,
it's raining through my eyes.
To purify the source or
maybe the mistake I made to trust you
is what I finally realize.
Even my pillow now can't absorb,
silently I weep.
What happened to the promises 
that you could never keep ?

This is enough, I'm done
but my heart still aches.
No words, no broken promises now could heal
the damage you made.
If anything could, it's just time
it's now high time!



So true^^

13 comments:

  1. good one, considering just your 3rd poem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and simple, its nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!!! , very sad and touching and so true

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and full of emotions.. and if at all it is true,
    then dear don't worry coz we are here to cushion you.. :)

    See, your poem's so nice .. it made me make up 2 rhymic lines for u.. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, means a lot!

      Thank you sooo very much! :)

      Delete