Translate in your own language ;)

Monday, 24 September 2012

A quick update !! :)

Hello friend's! Let smile be your style today. It's been long I have updated this blog. Just a quick reminded that I'm still alive :P

Lot's of happening in my life and being the last year of school life, it's more hectic. Sorry for not posting often. Let me go through this year, by the next I would be again back with a smashing bang.

I guess, I will do a blog post soon with my newly clicked pictures of nature ? What say ? ;)

Would like to thank all my readers who are still part of this blog. 413 followers, 150 readers each day and the blog just reached it's 55000 pageviews mark. Isn't that just so awesome ?

Also received quite a few e-mails from you all today. Thank you for being so encouraging and sweet to this 17 year old teen. Motivates me a lot.

 If you have any question's or need to talk to me:
i_m_perfectly_imperfect@yahoo.com is my e-mail id :)

Meanwhile, I no longer have access to my Facebook account because Facebook has problems with me using my screen name. Hopefully in a week or two, I'll figure out how to come back on the social networking site again.

I hope you all are doing really well, autumn is here and winter's are not that far away. I can't wait to wear my winter uniform again. It's so fashionable :P
Not promoting this post anywhere on the web except here. This is just a quick update for all my reader's. Thank you again so much for all your love and encouragement. Definitely means a lot! :)

Signing off with a picture made by Chibird. I love her doodles, so cute! ^.^



1 comment: