Translate in your own language ;)

Friday, 12 July 2013

I'm back as active as ever!

Hello friends! :)

It's been so long that I posted something here. But I hope you do understand the life was taking a toll. Passing the last year of high school and then the entrance exams, searching a college that's suitable and then finally moving away from home to college. It's overwhelming, all this process. Well, I'm leaving for college tomorrow that is somewhere like 250 kms away from home.

My old Facebook profile was removed from the site because I used 'Perfectly Imperfect' as my name. Well, I have a brand new account and you could add me or message me there. You could see it on the right side alongside Twitter and there is always my email id. I love hearing from you :)

In the meanwhile, I also started my new photo page called 'Fotografirati' as I lost access to my previous page 'Clickotek' after my fb account was shut.

This is just a small post to tell you all lovely followers that I'm back and would be active as ever no matter what curve ball life throws me next. I love you all readers, thank you very much for your support! :)


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see you back, I am following you on Bloglovin now... good luck with college... I am sure you will do great ~ Launna

    ReplyDelete